Did you get a call from 916-631-7085 ?Report it and help to identify who and why is calling from this number. Also report unwanted calls to help identify who is using this phone number.
Update Time:2010/8/19 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
gizzmo7676
    I get the call everyday too, but no reference number, when i call back I get put on hold for ever
Update Time:2010/8/17 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
VerizonK
    If these people were legitimate they would leave a message - instead I get missed calls at work and for all I know this belongs to someone else not me. I haven't had this number for very long so this is annoying.
Update Time:2010/8/16 5:28:43 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Breezy
    Seriously, i ignore them..they leave a message..but if i answer no one's there....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Driving me CrAzY!
Update Time:2010/8/16 5:28:43 | Call Type:Other WebSite
SoTired
    Damn!  This motherf***ers, they just dont stop calling, when I answer they don't talk, when I don't answer they leave a recorded message, WTF is wrong with this a**holes?????
Update Time:2010/8/16 5:28:43 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Annoyed
    I programmed my phone to ring "silent" so I won't be bothered anymore.
Update Time:2010/7/23 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
honeygrl77
    Lol best reply I heard all day.. good one.. I think I might use it myself
Update Time:2010/7/16 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Karen
    They call me twice a day and don't leave a message.  When I pick up the phone, it's nothing but silence.  I don't know who they are, but they are making me crazy.
Update Time:2010/7/15 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Elizabeth
    I worked for a telemarketing company for 10 years. It is illage to call someone on their cell phone. We have all used our cell numbers for what ever reason. Once you tell them you are on a cell phone, they are to find a number they can reach you at and call you then. I have never had a credit card and I bought my house without any loans. This is crazy. I just dont pick up the phone when they call.
Update Time:2010/6/21 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Bree
    This Number calls my phone 3-7 times a day EVERY day for someone named Victor! No matter how many times I tell them to quit calling that they have the wrong number they do not get the point. I even spoke to a real person , and she told me that the number would be taken off the call list and I think that worked for like a day or two. I am going to turn them in for harrassment!!
Update Time:2010/6/10 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
ex collector
    Having been in collections. Lets all agree that alot of debtors move and change numbers frequently. If they are asking for a person that does not live there why not just answer and tell them or call back and let them know.I have had deal with the $9,000 phone bill and if they anything like the agency I managed I am sure they will appriciate a calm call explaining that they have a wrong number. Do not make the mistake of waiting until they call 50 or 100 times to do it.I know of this agency and they are no scam, understanding there are disputes and some of which are valid, most end up being just dislikes of the original creditor.Good luck with your dealings,
Update Time:2010/6/4 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
mrmoonatic
    Im 13 and i live in wi and i got a call from them.
Update Time:2010/5/13 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Arizona Minuteman
    2951 Sunrise Blvd, #100, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742  SRS or States Recovery SystemsDont pay them a dime!
Update Time:2010/5/7 0:00:00 | Call Type:Other WebSite
Jane
    I keep getting calls from this number and answered it at first thinking it was a relative in the same area code. 90% of the time they didn't even acknowledge me answering and there was nothing on the other end of the line. The other 10% they asked for someone I've never heard of and the automated "person" said if I was not that person, to just hang up. They keep calling though. I've never heard of who they are asking for so I do my best to ignore it because calling back to tell them they have the wrong number does no good whatsoever. It's aggravating and I haven't found a way to stop it yet.
12345 ( 第1页/共5页 )

Your Name *
 
Your name or nickname as you would like it to appear in the title of your post.
 
Call Type









Validation Code *
 
Type the characters you see in the picture (login to remove the validation code requirement).
 
Thank you for your contribution! Please watch your language and post only truthful information.